Your business may need First City Bank's commercial real estate lending expertise to finance construction, remodel, purchase, or refinance of Commercial Real Estate.
Our Team is standing by,
Travis R. McIntyretmcintyre@myfirstcitybank.com
VP Real Estate Lending
Robert R. Slavenrslaven@myfirstcitybank.com
VP Commercial Lending
Business Checking Accounts
Commercial Checking Simple solution designed for your business.
Money Market Savings A great way to earn interest on discretionary funds. A variable rate saving account that is easily accessible.
Business Savings Accounts
BUSINESS MONEY MARKET SAVINGS at First City Bank offers a competitive interest rate with a $1,000 minimum balance. Limited check writing capability.
myPay and myPay Plus
Your Customers can now pay you online, 24/7 from any checking account or using a debit or credit card. Payments are credited to your account in as little as two business days. Options include one-time or recurring payments via myfirstcitybank.com website.
Sign on, scan and deposit. It's like having a bank branch in your office! In seconds, your check is scanned and deposited through a secure internet connection to your account at First City Bank. It's that easy
Quick and easy to use - Stop holding checks until you visit the bank. Now you can make deposits easily at anytime, 24/7.
Reduce the risk of loss or theft - Your checks never leave your office. In addition, we use secure internet channels and state of the art authentication methods to keep your information safe.
Contact a Business Banking representative today for more details.
Business Vehicle Loans
Business Vehicle Loans Available for credit-qualified First City Bank Business Checking account customers only.
Competitive rates, programs for one vehicle or fleet of vehicles.
Owner-Occupied Business Real Estate Lending Programs
Your business may need First City Bank's commercial real estate lending expertise to finance construction, remodel, purchase, or refinance of Commercial Real Estate. First City Bank finances owner-occupied Office Buildings, Office/Warehouse Buildings, Light Industrial, other Real Property used for your business.
Features of owner-occupied commercial real estate loans include:
- Local service and decision making
- Up to 25 year amortization
- Fixed or Variable interest rates
- Quick response, competitive pricing, closings when you need them.
- First City Bank offers quick, creative solutions to your commercial real estate needs. Call a Business Banking expert today.
Small Business Administration Loans
SBA loan programs help small businesses with loans offering favorable terms and conditions. SBA programs are U.S. Government guaranteed loans that may be used for real estate acquisition or expansion. For businesses without sufficient down payment or track record to warrant approval for a conventional commercial real estate loan, SBA can be a viable alternative.
First City Bank offers you:
- Local decision-making and service to provide you with fast response and convenient servicing of your account.
- Long term loans up to 25 years with no balloon payment.
- Fixed or variable interest rates (fixed up to 20 years).
- Down payment as low as 10% for purchases.
- Access to companion programs to lower interest rates.
Contact one of our Business Banking Experts today. First City Bank is ready to assist you with your SBA real estate financing needs.
First City Bank Merchant Services are offered through a leading national payment processor, Infintech. We offer your business the ability to process Debit/ATM/Credit Card payments as inexpensively as possible.
- Competitive rates
- Training & Support
- Check Verification
- Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Carte Blanche, & Diners Club acceptance.
- Service available for First City Bank Custom Checking or Commercial Deposit customers only. Call a Business Banking representative today to become a customer.
Business Credit Cards
Available for credit-qualified First City Bank Business Checking Account customers with NO ANNUAL FEE. Save time and money with on access. If you are a First City Bank business customer or would like to be, call our office 614-487-1010 today.